PRESSURE SWITCHES FOR WATER SYSTEM APPLICATIONS
L’original. The traditional and accessible solution for managing a pumping system. The high quality of the materials used, combined with a particular attention to safety aspects, have made it the most used pressure switch by the manufacturers of electric pumps all over the world.
Click here to login
• Pressure switches for booster sets.
• The switch automatically ensures the start and stop functions of the electric pump according to the set pressure values.
• Electric contacts: normally closed and made of brass alloy with Ag-Ni surfacing.
• NBR white membrane with insert in PA (nylon).
• ¼”F hydraulic connection made of galvanized steel.
• Tear resistant cable clamps.
• Terminal block with full insulated live parts.
Optionals – special arrangements
• Several available hydraulic connections.
• ¼" fix stainless steel connection flange and female revolving nut according to the Italian Ministerial Decree 174/04 (drinking water use).
• Customized settings.
• Transparent cover and graduated scale showing the cut-in pressure value.
• Cover with on/off button.
• Reinforced electric contacts up to 20A current.
• Protection degree IP 54.
• Version with electric cables for line and motor connection.