INFORMATION AND CONSENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (EU Regulation 2016/679)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and in relation to the information that will be entered in possession, for the purposes of protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, Italtecnica s.r.l. based in Viale Europa 31, Tribano (PD) informs the following:
Involved subjects: potential and non-potential suppliers and customers, existing and potential employees, or workers with other forms of hiring contract.
Type of processed data: the processed data are all common personal data relating to personal identification data, residence, company name, VAT number, telephone and mail details, bank details, fiscal data, physical and health data, biometric data, social and economic-cultural data.
Purposes of processing and consent: the data will be processed for:
- The execution of a contract of which the involved subject is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the latter, as well as all the purposes related to the implementation of the fulfilments necessary to comply with the obligations and exercise the specific rights of the controller or of the involved subject in the field of labor law and social security and social protection, to the extent that it is authorized by Union or State law, and especially in all those cases where it is necessary to protect a vital interest of the involved data subject
- The fulfillment of all activities related to the company's activity in the management of the related personal data and its normal business activity, including promotional and advertising activities through different contact channels.
For the purposes defined in letter a) explicit consent by the involved subject is not required since it is manifested by the intention to proceed with a contract or pre-contract.
For the purposes defined in letter b) the processing is subject to the written consent of the involved party.
Processing methods: your personal data may be processed with or without the aid of automated means and in any case in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality during collection, registration and use and also conservation, modification, blocking, cancellation or destruction of them.
Data provision: the provision of data for the purposes referred to in the paragraph above is necessary for proper management of the relationship and mandatory with regard to legal and contractual obligations, so any refusal, however admitted, may determine the impossibility of the company to execute contractual relationships themselves. Furthermore, the Data Controller makes it known that not only the possible non-communication but also the incorrect communication of such information may cause the impossibility to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Data communication and diffusion: your data may be diffused and communicated to third-party companies, both foreign and intra-EU, in compliance with the legal obligations for tax and commercial purposes and in carrying out the above activities.
Data storage: The data will be stored for the times defined by the relevant regulations and for the duration of the commercial relationships, until the withdrawal of the specific consent by the interested party intervenes.
Data controller: the data controller is Italtecnica s.r.l. with headquarters in Viale Europa 31 Tribano (PD) as its legal representative Demetrio Bertazzo who is responsible for the designation of other figures of responsibility to be entrusted with important tasks and high professionalism, in the process of managing personal data.
Rights of the involved subject: at any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 7, from 15 to 22 and 51 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and have access to it;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation (Article 7);
- propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Article 51).
You can exercise your rights with a written request to be sent by PEC to [email protected] or to the postal address of the registered office by registered letter to ITALTECNICA SRL - VIALE EUROPA 31 -35020 TRIBANO (PD).