ELECTRONIC FLOW SWITCH
Protecting the pump from lack of water is crucial. In traditional systems, already equipped with a pressure switch, it is possible to integrate a flow state for protection against dry running. The delay before the operation is adjustable in proportion to the volume of the expansion vessel.
Click here to login
• Dry running protection device for use in booster sets in series with the traditional pressure switch.
• Internally adjustable stop delay of the pump from 10 to 180 seconds to enable filling of expansion tanks of various capacities.
• Available with SCHUKO socket or pre-fitted electric cables, that is a valid alternative to the external float switch (simplified electrical connection, suitable also for "do it by yourself").
• Automatic reset after a stop caused by dry running, standard time interval 60 min/4 tests.
Optionals – special arrangements
• Version with drilled check valve for water column drain.
• Version with electrical cables for motor and line connection.
• Hydraulic connections with revolving nut 1”F for pipe union.
• 1”plastic elbow for a quick installation of the device on the electric pump.