BRIO TOP 2.0
ELECTRONIC DIGITAL DEVICE FOR ELECTRIC PUMPS
The digital press-flow switch. Completely new, it combines the simplicity of a pressure switch and the reliability of a pressure flow switch. The large display allows programming, easily with precision. Inside, the compartment dedicated to the capacitor makes it the ideal partner for systems with submersible pumps.
Available with 1" or 1 1/4" connection
Suitable with single phase motor pump up to 3Hp(16A)
Click here to login
• Suitable for water pumping systems with pressure tank as digital pressure switch, or as flow and pressure controller.
• Internal compartment dedicated to pump capacitor.
• Available with 1" or 1 1/4" connection
• Pressure values adjustable via digital display.
• Pressure values and motor current showed on the display.
• Automatic control of the start and stop functions of single phase electric pumps (surface, vertical and submersible) up to 16A (3 HP).
• Protection against dry running.
• Automatic reset in event of dry running.
• Motor over current control which trips in the event of overload or with the blocked rotor.
• Anti-freeze protection which starts up the pump when the ambient temperature falls below 4°C.
• Rotor anti-blocking function used to prevent seizure of mechanical parts during prolonged periods of pump inactivity.
• Overpressure protection able to stop the electric pump at a set threshold.
• Installation in any position – both vertical and horizontal.
• Operation in master/slave configuration into twin booster sets.
• Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
• Alarm log for simple analysis of any system malfunctions.