MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM PRESSURE SWITCHES WITH MANUAL RESET FOR HEATING SYSTEMS
When security is not an option. This family of pressurestats, approved according to the PED Directive, guarantees the supervision of the minimum and maximum pressure levels in thermal plants with a power exceeding 35kw.
Click here to login
• Safety pressure switches for heating systems applications, PED certified.
• The devices automatically stop the heat generator when a pre-set water pressure limit is reached.
• Reset is exclusively manual by pressing the reset button after that the pressure has returned by 0.4 bar at least within the shutoff value.
• External graduated scale.
• Normally closed double electric contact (PMR5) or normally open contact (LPR5) in brass alloy with Ag-Ni coating.
• EPDM black membrane with insert in PA (nylon).
• Tear resistant cable clamps.